From the Contacts section, click to create a new contact.
Contact details - Short Form
When you click '+ Create New Contact' the contact details - short form will open. This is the basic date required for a new contact.
- Contact Name and Primary Contact are mandatory to add in a contact.
- Contact name is an individual that you may have as a point of contact.
- The Contact Reference should be a short sequence of letters and/or numbers.
Once complete click 'Save Contact'.
Contact details - Full Record
Once the short form has been completed and saved, you will automatically be directed to the full record screen. You can enter all the client details from here or move to another section and enter at a later date.
- To create and send invoices to customers it is advisable to enter address and other contact details.
- There is a invoice address field. You can copy this from the main address field opposite or enter a new address.
- Invoice email is the email address you would like invoices sent to if emailed. You can add multiple emails, separated by a comma, to send the invoice to multiple individuals.
- Salutation is used on the email template to say hello to them at the start - this could be the business name or individual.
Further contacts are entered by clicking Add New Contact.